Thursday, November 7, 2013

Family Vacation (Disneyland) Day 1

We started our vacation on Monday, October 21st. We meet Mom and Dad in Cedar and off we went. We made a quick stop in St. George to pick up some more stuff (Wow! the first leg of the trip was exhausting!) We decided to go to Las Vegas to show the kids the M&M factory. I HATE the Las Vegas Strip. Every time I go there it's like my hate is this festering wound that gets bigger with each step I take. So, I don't know why I agreed to take the kids there, but I caved. The M&M factory was fun and the kids really liked it. They had a free 3D movie that was fun to watch. We thought we might buy the kids some M&M's but they were soooo expensive. I am saving my money for Disneyland, so they had to be happy with the free sample. After we ate lunch at a nearby Wendy's we headed off to Primm/Stateline. We were staying at Buffalo Bills hotel and Casino. It was cheap and a good half way point. I went shopping with Mom and Dad at the factory stores, which was fun. Everyone seemed to be tired from the drive and went to bed well. California here we come! 






1 comment:

David and Mary said...

I love day one post! I really like the 3D glasses you and Kaelynn are wearing.