Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas Morning: We woke up to a wonderful Christmas and then packed everything and headed to Cedar City.
Cooter got a little rider toy
Tyler with Optimus Prime
We don't have a picture of Kaelynn because I am using the camera she got from Santa to take these picture
As I mentioned Kaelynn got a camera for Christmas. She was happy to use it. Here is a picture of the back of my seat as we are on our way to Cedar City.
When we got to Cedar City we opened more presents. Cooter is happy with his new toy

The day after Christmas we went to Zion Park to hike and play. Then we went to Aunt Louise's for lunch. Kaelynn of course had her camera here are a few pictures she took.

This one is actually pretty good.
Self photo

Picture out of car window
That's our van. She was riding in Grandpa's car.

We went on a trail and here are some pictures from that.

Since Kaelynn couldn't see any real deer she just took a picture of a picture
I took this picture of Kaelynn and Tyler with grandma
Kaelynn took this picture of me.

Stairs at Aunt Louise's house. The kids loved playing on them. Kaelynn loved this so much she took a picture of them.
Our last day at Grandma's we went up to Woods Ranch and did some sledding. We had a great time. It was such a fun Christmas vacation. We love grandma's house. Now it's time to clean up Christmas and get things back to normal (whatever that is!).

Kaelynn and Tyler couldn't get enough


3 comments:

sarah said...

Kaelynn is pretty skilled with the camera. I love the picture of a picture of a deer. I'm glad Kaelynn took so many pictures, because now I fee like I was there. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Kaelynn took some pretty good pictures! Our trip to Zion was so nice and snow sledding was fun! Good Times.......

The Brugger Bunch said...

Laura what a FUN Christmas! It has been awhile since I saw pictures of your little ones, THEY ARE SO GROWN UP! They are beautiful my friend! Happy New Year to you all, we sure miss you!!!