Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to School 2012

School started last week for Kaelynn and Tyler. Caleb started preschool this week. Kaelynn is in 3rd grade and Tyler is in 1st grade. I always hope/worry that my kids will be good and have good experiences in school. They both seem happy so far. I hope it continues. Caleb was happy with preschool. Coleman and I spend mornings together and it's kind of nice.

Kaelynn - 3rd grade

Tyler - 1st grade

Caleb - preschool

I just had to add these pictures. Coleman LOVES the dishwasher. He can hear it being opened a mile away. When it opens up he drops whatever he is doing for a chance to play with dirty dishes.



2 comments:

David and Mary said...

Cute pictures of the kids on their first day of school! Why is Coleman wearing a skeleton suit? Is he getting ready for Halloween? He looks so cute.

Michelle said...

So cute! Hope they are loving school this year!