On Friday we went to Sand Hallow and had the best day at the lake. The weather was perfect. Coleman was a good baby and just lied on the chair. Kaelynn and Tyler loved riding on the tube, Caleb loved the beach, and Ben loved water skiing. I just loved seeing everyone else have fun. (I did try the tube once and thought it was pretty fun)
Saturday was the big party. We played BINGO, had a fish pond, and of course everyone dressed up. We also had a fun dinner.
Ben on one water ski. Good job!
Ben, Kaelynn and Tyler on tube
Caleb on beach
Eli tickling Coleman's toes
Happy baby
I love the boat!
Jeff, Sarah and Eli (Eli's first time on the boat)
Jeff, Sarah and Eli dressed up.
Bryan and Celeste
Mom and Dad
Skeleton
Skeleton family
Caleb refused to put his costume on until half way through the party. He's such a stinker sometimes.
Caleb's early birthday party. A pillow pet from grandma and grandpa.
He loves it!


2 comments:
I love the picture of Eli tickling Coleman's toes. So cute. I also love the picture of Kaelynn sitting on the boat with her hair blowing.
I'm glad it worked out that almost all of us could make it down at the same time. Eli definitely went through cousin withdrawals today. Such a fun weekend.
Good Pictures! We had such a good time, it's always fun when family comes home.
Post a Comment