Well, today is the fist day of Spring and it sure feels nice. I know this weather won't last, but we sure LOVE it. This week we went down to Cedar City to pick up a trailer that we bought. We only stayed one night, but it was fun to see everyone. We even went down to Toquerville and it made us wonder why we don't live there (and then we remember that in August it's 115 and so we are OK with were we are). To celebrate our new trailer and the first day of Spring we went and got stuff to make 3 more garden boxes and the fertilizer for the lawn. We do the square foot garden method and LOVE it.
Putting the Eye in Covid
4 years ago


2 comments:
Oh, so close. . . just 2 more miles and we could have seen you. I would love to see pics of your garden. Is it easy to do?
Congratulations are your new trailer, how awesome! Eric is TOTALLY jealous! I want to see your planter boxes when you get them done!
Post a Comment