Kaelynn has been such a good help. She loves to hold Caleb.
Here is Caleb with my grandma Edwards. She made Caleb this cute blanket. I think my grandma has made over a million blankets in her life time.
Kaelynn is learning how to take pictures. She took this picture of Caleb and me. I can't believe Caleb is 2 weeks old. We had his two week check up and things are looking great. He is now up to 8lbs. Now if we could only get him to sleep through the night!!


3 comments:
What a cutie! I love that last picture!
Laura he is so beautiful! He totally looks like your other two little ones! What a sweetheart! How are you feeling my friend, we are thinking about you! Two weeks!!! Oh my heavens time flies,I hope that everyone is adjusting well!
Your baby is so so so so cute. I love your Christmas wish list. That is fun. We are coming up this weekend to watch the Hurricane High football game. I am hoping that I can come and see you baby. I will call you. Hope to see ya soon. Gina
Post a Comment